- a rubber clear case which is ok
- a glass mount which is quite nice, compact and seems to hold the phone nice'n snug - wet the base before attaching. It also has a fixing plate if you want to dash mount it and a sticky pad so place somewhere relatively smooth (and clean) and it should be ok.
- the car charger is stubbier than that depicted which is better as it doesn't stick out so much and has another usb A port as well as the cable USB micro connector
- it has two screen covers - didn't use but seem ok
- has a small pen not like picture - fits between finger and thumb (thumb pen?) which plugs into the headphone jack as means of tethering. its ok
- desk stand which is quite nice and as long as the phone has a smooth cover, fixes ok. not sure how it fair long term if it gets dirty but its useful.
Value is better if you have none of the items but quite reasonable otherwise. Highlights for me were the screen holder and charger but for the price, it's all mostly good.